COVER: Pope John XXIII signs Humanae Salutis, formal document convoking the Second Vatican Council, December 25, 1961. The Pope wrote that it was a question of “bringing the perennial, life-giving energies of the Gospel to the modern world...While distrustful souls see nothing but darkness falling upon the face of the earth, we prefer to restate our confidence in our Savior, who has not left the world he redeemed.” (CNS file photo)
- Vatican II... Reflections of a Council Father
By Bishop Remi De Roo
- Vatican II... The Church in dialogue
By Gregory Baum
- Vatican II... An inspired vision
By Jack Lynch, S.F.M.
- Vatican II... The role of women religious
By Ellen Leonard, C.S.J.
- Vatican II Fact sheet
- Vatican II... A timeline
- Vatican II... Interreligious Dialogue
By Damian MacPherson, S.A.
- Vatican II... A litany
By Mike MacDonald
- Vatican II... Revisiting the Council
By Catherine E. Clifford
- Vatican II... The Church’s vocation
By Peter Henriot, S.J.
By Kathy Gillis